Let's hope all the rain has fallen and we get a drier than normal spring.... fingers crossed!
We are running programmes at Crofton Downs and Island Bay, from the 3rd Oct to the 14th October.
Our programme aims to provide a free play environment, offering children the opportunity to follow their own interests in an amazing natural environment.
Some of the possible activities available during our programme include:
- Exploring the bush and its inhabitants
- Hut building
- Arts and crafts, working with natural materials, weaving, junk construction etc
- Rope play, making swings, zip line and spider webs
- Storytelling and drama, reading books
- Creating and playing your own games
- Starting a campfire and roasting marshmallows or campfire cooking
- Working with real tools, wood working
Please note that there are no set daily activities, tamariki are free to choose to play how they wish with the resources and equipment available.
Book your child's space now at Enrolmy
Please considered your dates carefully before booking as we do not offer refunds and only offer credit in some situations. You are able to change (but not cancel) your booking (subject to availability) on Enrolmy.